Strategic Marketing Video Course
- 1/100 Students
- Business Development,Marketing
- 0 Lessons /0 Quizes
WIBO Will Take You Step By Step To Get You Live Streaming Like A Pro In 60 Minutes”
In this Course, You’ll See How You Can Start Live Streaming with Minimum Equipment, Software, and Technical Know-How
The Emergence of Live Video
Whether solopreneur, Hollywood Actor, small-town clerk…businesses and brands are going direct to meet their fans. They’re using live video and streaming direct to both desktops and mobile devices. And instead of relying on the medium of “recordings” they have been treating video like an event. This draws more their true fans and gives them the opportunity to reach and interact with them.
The good thing about Live Video is that these effects are available to just about anyone that wants to develop the practice.
But there is a Technical Learning Curve And….
If there is any barrier to getting started, it’s not that there aren’t enough easy and cost-effective tools.
It’s that there are too many. In fact, they can be placed together in so many different combinations…you could easily get lost in the tech and never get around to actually doing a stream.
WIBO has a video course available that will help you cut through the clutter of information on live streaming.
In fact, in a little over 60 minutes, you can be up and running effectively with a minimum amount of new expensive equipment.
Remember, most of the people who get started as you will spend weeks trying to figure out how this “tech stuff” works in real life. Sure, they’ll know WHAT to do, but will they know HOW to do it?
Here’s exactly what you’ll get inside the course:
- Use Cases – Public or Private
- Minimum Viable Equipment – Mobile
- Minimum Viable Equipment – Personal Computer
- Minimum Viable Equipment – Presentation Software
- Minimum Viable Equipment – Lighting
- Skype – Individual Stream
- Skype Meet Now
- Skype Meet Now – Customer Experience
- Skype Streaming From Mobile
- Zoom Meeting
- Zoom Mobile Experience
- Zoom Desktop Recordings
- Google Hangouts Video Call
- Google Meet
- Google Meet – Part 2
- Google Meet Mobile
- Streamyard As a Cost-Effective Solution for Broadcasting
- Using YouTube As A Live Host
- Mobile Connections Similar to Streamyard
- Streaming To Social Networks