Creating The Ideal Customer Experience Journey
- 0/100 Students
- 8 Lessons /0 Quizes
Businesses must consider the customer experience through the eyes of their customers and manage this experience to make sure it’s as valuable as possible for the customer. In this course, you’ll learn how to do this. By the end of the course, you’ll have a detailed understanding of the customer experience you offer and legitimate ways you can improve and streamline it.
By the time you complete this course, you’ll be able to:
- Define what the customer experience is and why it’s so important.
- Map the customer experience that you currently offer your customers so that you can identify weak areas that need improvement or areas where there are potential problems
- Describe the elements that make a good customer experience, as well as examples of these elements in real life.
- Re-create your business’s customer experience map so that you can make improvements at each point that will impact the experience as a whole
- Identify trouble areas you’re likely to have in your map so that can figure out ways ahead of time to prevent the customer experience from breaking down
- Walk away from the course with goals, specific tasks, and deadlines for getting the improvements done.