Creating The Ideal Customer Experience Journey
- 2/100 Students
- 9 Lessons /0 Quizes
A great experience can win over even the most determined by-stander
So, what exactly is involved in creating that overall, ‘ideal customer experience’ for your own business?
Well, there’s a lot of complicated-looking maps and training out there, including fancy software and expensive consultants who will help you.
However, WIBO has put together an easier way that works for all sizes of businesses –, especially small businesses and solo entrepreneurs.
In The Ideal Customer Experience Journey, you will go through the whole process of creating a simple map of your customer’s experience.
Then you’ll identify where you need to improve and where the danger spots are.
Finally, you’ll put together a plan for implementing your ‘ideal customer experience’, putting you on that path to lifelong success.
By the time you complete this course, you’ll be able to:
- Define what the customer experience is and why it’s so important.
- Map the customer experience that you currently offer your customers so that you can identify weak areas that need improvement or areas where there are potential problems
- Describe the elements that make a good customer experience, as well as examples of these elements in real life.
- Re-create your business’s customer experience map so that you can make improvements at each point that will impact the experience as a whole
- Identify trouble areas you’re likely to have in your map so that can figure out ways ahead of time to prevent the customer experience from breaking down
- Walk away from the course with goals, specific tasks, and deadlines for getting the improvements done.
We’ve divided up the course into easy, bite-size sections so you won’t get overwhelmed. And, you’ll have no reason to procrastinate!
You’ll also get graphics and tools to help you remember what you’ve learned and to put it all into action.
For each section, you’ll get a Workbook to take notes and complete the activities, along with a Summary Cheat Sheet to keep by your side as you expand your copywriting activities.
By the end of the course, you’ll be well on your way to creating:
- An experience with your company that customers will want to tell all their friends about
- A business that stands the test of time, because you’re always focused on your customer
- A map that tells you exactly where you need to take action every day
….and a reputation for being the ‘best in class’ in not just your industry, but as a role model for all businesses!
Don’t waste another minute, taking chances with a fuzzy picture of what you want your customers to experience.
Just click on the button to start building a journey that brings your customers back to you every time.
Get Started Now