Social Influence to Increase Conversions and Sales
- 0/100 Students
- Marketing,Social Media
- 8 Lessons /0 Quizes
Social Influence isn’t just a “marketing trick.” It’s a psychological tool that everyone uses, whether you’re a business trying to communicate your value to prospective customers, a charity organization trying to gather signatures, or simply a good friend trying to convince someone on a certain course of action.
It’s important for businesses not only because it’s powerful, but also because it engenders trust. When people are looking for a product or service, they are thinking to themselves, in a positive mode: “How is this product or service going to help me.” There’s also a negative side to their thinking. They’re saying to themselves, “Can I trust this business?” or “Is this product or service going to fall short of my expectations and let me down?”
Social Influence in the form of reviews, testimonials, or statistics on customer satisfaction tells the prospective customer that this is a company they can trust. The product or service may or may not be perfect, but at the very least, the company has a great deal of customer satisfaction, so it can’t be all bad.
In this course, you’ll learn
- What types of Social Influence are available to use and for which situations they’re appropriate
- How to decide what types of Social Influence would work best for your offering
- Methods for gaining Social Influence from customers that you can use in your marketing or advertising
- How to create effective and impressive testimonials
- Other methods beyond testimonials to convey Social Influence to your audience
- “User-generated proof,” which allows you to continuously gather Social Influence on autopilot
- How to harness the power of reviews
- How to use the Social Influence you’ve gathered and start reaping the benefits today
- Ways to organize your Social Influence gathering and publishing so that it’s ongoing.