As consumers, our buying habits have changed. We want to do our own research on products and services and we expect a high standard of customer service. In today’s digital age, with so many choices, the customer experience reigns supreme. To take advantage of this trend, Customer Lifecycle Marketing (CLM) focuses on serving the needs of customers wherever they are in their buying journey.
Marketing isn’t just about making the most sales as quickly as possible. You need to show that you’re committed to delivering what your customers need. Every new customer presents an opportunity for a profitable long-term relationship. With Customer Lifecycle Marketing, you can reduce costs (by lowering your acquisition costs) and increase profits (by increasing the lifetime value of each customer). And with this lifecycle approach, wherever a customer finds you in their buying journey, you can provide them with the help they need, turning them into loyal, repeat buyers.
With Customer Lifecycle Marketing, you can see incredible growth in your business. The key is to engage consistently with leads, making them feel like they’re part of a community and understand that you have their best interests in mind. When a customer feels valued and appreciated, they’ll become an advocate for your business and help you acquire new leads through referrals and consumer reviews. Delighting your existing customers into evangelists of your brand is what fuels your Customer Lifecycle Marketing.
In this course, you’ll learn how to apply Customer Lifecycle Marketing to your business to grow your overall income by increasing the lifetime value of your customers.
You’ll discover the essentials of the lifecycle model and how it works to encourage leads to stay, buy, and buy again from you. You’ll learn effective marketing tactics to use at each phase of the model and engagement strategies that you can employ to keep interested prospects involved in the cycle. You’ll learn all the practical steps you need to build long-lasting relationships with your customers and grow your business through the adoption of lifecycle marketing.
By the time you complete this course, you’ll be able to:
- Identify the phases of the Customer Lifecycle Marketing Model and how it meets the needs of today’s consumers
- Build awareness of you and your business so that potential customers recognize you as an expert in your field
- Help potential customers uncover and understand their needs so that they see the relevance of your solutions to their challenges
- Explain the benefits of your offers clearly and persuasively, so that prospects make an informed decision about the best solution for their needs
- Make it easy and reassuring for prospects to purchase from you, so that they follow through, and implement tactics to keep non-buyers engaged with your business
- Onboard new customers and give them the ongoing support they need, so that they’re successful with their purchase and feel taken care of
- Build a loyal community of satisfied customers who are eager to share their experience, so that you attract new customers into your cycle and generate word-of-mouth marketing
- Consolidate and implement your learning and plan future action steps by prioritizing your Customer Lifecycle Marketing plan tactics
This course is broken down into 5 major modules and individual lessons to take you step-by-step through the process of successfully implementing Customer Lifecycle Marketing in your business.
The modules follow a logical order, so while you can skip around if you want, it’s best to work through them one at a time.
As you go through each module, use your Action Guide to help you complete the Action Steps at the end of each.
- Before we start the course, take a minute to think about what you want to get out of it.
- In the Action Guide, write down three skills you expect to gain.
Now that you’re clear about what you want this course to deliver, we can get started.