How do you offer truly excellent customer service that turns each buyer into a loyal, lifelong advocate and fan? You do it through maximizing the entire customer experience. This doesn’t mean simply customer service, although obviously customer service is part of it; rather, it means the overall experience your customer has with your business, which starts with their first hearing its name.
Businesses must consider the customer experience through the eyes of their customers and manage this experience to make sure it’s as valuable as possible for the customer. In this course, you’ll learn how to do this. By the end of the course, you’ll have a detailed understanding of the customer experience you offer and legitimate ways you can improve and streamline it.
By the time you complete this course, you’ll be able to:
- Define what the customer experience is and why it’s so important.
- Map the customer experience that you currently offer your customers so that you can identify weak areas that need improvement or areas where there are potential problems
- Describe the elements that make a good customer experience, as well as examples of these elements in real life.
- Re-create your business’s customer experience map so that you can make improvements at each point that will impact the experience as a whole
- Identify trouble areas you’re likely to have in your map so that can figure out ways ahead of time to prevent the customer experience from breaking down
- Walk away from the course with goals, specific tasks, and deadlines for getting the improvements done.
The customer experience has gained a great deal of attention in the business world in recent years, with many businesses seeing firsthand the tremendous difference it makes when they take control of the experience and maximize it. Understanding and maximizing the customer experience is what separates decent companies from those that build strong, loyal relationships with their customers.
This course is broken down into 6 modules to take you step-by-step through The Ideal Customer Experience Journey.
The modules follow a logical order, so while you can skip around if you want, it’s best to work through them one at a time.
As you go through each module, use your Action Guide to help you complete the Action Steps at the end of each.
Before we start the course, take a minute to think about what you want to get out of it.
In the Action Guide, write down three skills you expect to gain.
Now that you’re clear about what you want this course to deliver, we can get started.